1. Vasa Vind respects the privacy of online visitors to this site and recognises the importance of protecting your personal information that you may provide to Vasa Vind. This statement sets out Vasa Vind’s policy and principles regarding the use of information you provide when visiting this site.
2. Vasa Vind is committed to following policies that protect your privacy and meet data protection laws and regulations regarding personal data. Personal data is obtained by Vasa Vind for specified and lawful purposes and will be processed fairly and lawfully. Vasa Vind will do its best to protect your privacy and data however it cannot guarantee the complete security of its database nor does it guarantee that information you supply will not be intercepted while being transmitted to Vasa Vind over the Internet. Any transmission of data is at your own risk.
3. Vasa Vind will request and collect information from visitors on a voluntary basis through registration for Vasa Vind news and updates. The personal information requested includes your name, e-mail address and place of work.
4. Vasa Vind will not share personal information, provided by you, with third parties other than for the purposes of providing you with feedback on technical support or customer service enquiries. Where a third party is used for these specified reasons, such third party vendors have agreed to maintain the confidentiality and security of information Vasa Vind shares with them.
5. When using the site you may be directed to other sites that are beyond Vasa Vind’s control and there are links to other sites outside our service. Vasa Vind is not responsible for and accepts no liability in relation to these sites and you should read the private policy statement of any new site you visit.